Scrap-Making

January 21, 2010

Flip Flops



I know it's the middle of winter and pretty much everywhere but California is getting tons of snow...but this week over at the Paper Cutz Challenge(#24) we had to make a summer time card to get us all out of our funk of cold weather! lol...So on this card I used the Life's a Beach cart for the flip flops & the Gypsy Wandering cart for the scallops. I added some flowers, stickles, inking, faux stichting and used the cuttlebug on the scallop. For the sentiments I heat embossed them. TFL!

2 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE it....I cant wait to pull out my flip flops!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Another amazing card! I love these frames and scallops you use. I don't have those cuts... hmmmm.... must add to my wish list. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...