Scrap-Making

February 2, 2010

Sweet Woodland Baby

I'm so happy I finally had some time to do a layout! I've been making so many cards because they don't take as much time as a LO...having a baby makes every minute count! So I got the inspiration for this LO from my daughters baby swing (it has little woodland creatures on it)..I used Zoobaloo for the clouds, Gypsy Wanderings for the owls, tree, butterflies and heart. Paisley for the mushrooms, Walk in my Garden for the grass.Sweet Treats for the tag and Winter Woodland for the bunny and squirl. Yes I know thats a LOT of carts! It was so much fun to make! Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

so cute!!! everything you make is super cute! :]

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is precious! all those little creatures are adorable, and Natalie looks like she's laughing at them. How sweet! xxD

Margaret said...

So Sweet! I love this layout and your little girl is darling.

Live Love and Scrap said...

This layout is sooooo stinkin cute...I just love everything about it...GREAT job!!!
I havent done a layout in over a year....gasp!!!

Stacey said...

This is amazing! I am loving all things woodland at the moment and the little animals and toadstool are just so so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...