Scrap-Making

March 14, 2010

Thank You-Embossing

Happy Sunday everyone! It's such a nice day here in sunny California..I'm excited cuz I a friend of mine is doing my hair today..I can't wait, it's been awhile since I changed it, so it's about time (especially since I am a hairstylist..lol!) So to thank her I made this quick thank you card...I scraplifted it from one of my fav card magazines. I just heat embossed the big flower and added some ribbon, faux stitchin and the border and voila! TFL!...I have more cards coming...

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Joanna! I need to learn how to emboss. Mine always turns out crappy! xxD

Ohhh Snap said...

It's a great card! TFS : )

Thank you Kid said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!!!! I wish I knew how to do this. The blue flower thank you one is my favorite...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...