Scrap-Making

May 2, 2010

Tree Hugger

Hello everyone! I'm so glad it's Sunday! I have a fun scrapbook page to share with you today. Last year my husband and I took a week long trip to Lake Tahoe (it's on the border of California and Nevada)-for our 3 year anniversary. It was the most beautiful place I had ever been too! We had a fun time hiking, site-seeing and relaxing. It's been a year and our 4 yr anniversary  just pasted, so I thought it was about time to work on my Lake Tahoe book! I'm hoping to get it done by our next anniversary! LOL! Here are some more pics..
I used the Give a Hoot cartridge for all of the cuts. I love this 'tree hugger' saying and I had the perfect pic (the one with my hubby hugging the tree..lol..he's silly).
All of the cuts are found on the same page as the 'tree hugger'. I love these bright colored prima flowers! I also stamped the sentiment 'All Natural Beauty'..I just love that stamp!
Isn't this little guy so cute huggin the tree!? I love it!...I did a bit of doodling and ink the edges. I also cut the lil heart flowers and used pop dots for those.
I used some stamps for the 'Lake Tahoe' and cut each letter separately( I like the look of it). My sweet blogger friend Janis gave me these awesome stamps I used for this page! Thank you!!

Well hope you liked it! Hopefully I can work on another page today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVe this page Joanna! I ooked at that tree hugger cut and thought "what would I EVER do with that?" LOL Know I know. It's PERFECT! xxD

Ohhh Snap said...

Great LO! I love this cart, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. TFS : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...