Scrap-Making

June 24, 2010

Lots of little clouds and bday Owl.....

Hi everyone! I just finished this card and can't get over how much I loove it! :) I've been practicing more with my stamps and I'm getting a lil better at  'em. I think eventually I might splurge and get me some copics! But for now, I'll stick with my colored pencils! ...so right now I am totally loving clouds, anything with clouds on it, I love...so I found this super cute Hero Arts stamp and Michael's the other day and I had to snag it! I don't have many wooden stamps (my collection is mostly acrylics) so this one is special!
So what I did for this card was....I embossed the cloud background with clear embossing powder..
Then I stamped the owl, hat and balloon and use pop dots to adhere...
Stamped the sentiment, added some twine (which I'm loving..I found that stuff in the jewelry section at M's) and added a border.

So what do ya think? Cute??? :) TFL!

5 comments:

Court said...

Very cute! What is dry embossing powder? I've never worked with it and don't quite understand how/what it embosses. Thanks!

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute!!! You did great!

Maureen Reiss said...

Very cute card!! Love the colors

365 Days of Cricut said...

You did a fab job with those stamps!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Cute! Love the twine and border punch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...