Scrap-Making

June 10, 2010

Simple Wedding/Love Card...

Hi everyone. Here's a super simple wedding card. I used the Wedding Solutions cart. and just welded 2 shadows together to make the base of the card.
Then I just layered the blackout and the top layer and used some pop dots to adhere. I did a bit of doodling also. Here is the quote on the inside...
I used the flourish from the front of the card, instead of tossing it, I thought I could still use it! Thanks for taking a look. I know it's not too fancy but I needed to make something quick and easy! ;)

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice! I like clean and simple!

Court said...

It's adorable! And just wait. I JUST finished making a card with almost the exact same colors. Crazy. Have a great day!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sometimes are simple cards turn out to be the best. This is lovely and certainly the recipients will not think it's simple. xxD

buglvr2010 said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to get a Gypsy....looks like fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...