Scrap-Making

June 29, 2010

Super Cute Octopus..and my Natalie!


Yes she is super cute! All I have to say is I am LOVING my PK stamps! :) I used the Princess faces for the octopus from Create a Critter and added the sweet sentiment. For the flowers I added a big gem in the center...
Love it! I also want to share a few pics of Natalie's 1st trip to the beach (I thought it kinda goes along with the theme!)..we went yesterday and it was actually kinda chilly, we had to stay in oue sweaters the whole time! But she had a blast!....
I love this one..squishy face! ;p
What a cutie pie!

Love her!

***I just wanted to let you all know that I will be showcasing the new Scrappy Moms stamps soon, so keep an eye out I for those (I have been super busy creating come fun cards for you all! ) ;) TFL!

16 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable critter card! And, your little sweetie is so cute and so very precious!

buglvr2010 said...

Cute card....I'm gonna have to get some Peachy Keen stamps...that face is so sweet.

Natalie is beautiful...I love her eyes and cubby little cheeks. It seems like my baby girl was that little yesterday...but she'll be 3 in September.

buglvr2010 said...

Cute card....I love that Peachy Keen face...I'm going to have to order some of those.

Natalie is beautiful....I love her eyes and chubby little cheeks. It seems like my baby girl was that little yesterday....but she'll be 3 in September.

Court said...

Natalie is gorgeous and I totally have scrapper's envy of your peachy keen stamps! :) Enjoy them and that IS the cutest little octopus ever. :)

2 Ducky said...

So cute! Both the baby and the octo!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I have almost ordered those face stamps 3 times...I think I should probably breakdown and get them.

You have an awfully cute little pumpkin!!!

Carolyn said...

I love the octopus card but Natalie is adorable.

Savahanna said...

Your card is so cute. That octopus is cute. And your daughter is just super adorable.

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious!!!!!! that card is too too cute, but your Natalie steals the show every time! What a DOLL! Love your peachy keen face on that darling octopus. xxD

365 Days of Cricut said...

THe octo card is so cute I love the face and flower in her hair LOL!

flowerdisco said...

awww....look at Natalie....so beautiful and that super big smile. Love her...she is adorable!
and of course your card too :)

hugs!!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Cute card!! Didn't want the princess faces but how cute are they w/ these critters. Natalie is soooooo cute!!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh how stinkin adorable is she!!! Love her!!! She looks like such a happy baby!!! Cold at the beach? Gotta come to Miami where everyday is 100 degrees outside! :o) XOXO Momo

mustbecrafty said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post before but I love your card. So cute! Your daughter, OH MY GOODNESS, so super duper adorable!!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Ahhhhhh! so sweet... Such kissable cheeks.... just beautiful!

Pallavi said...

another adorable card!! and omg your daughter looks like a doll!!! xoxo hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...