Scrap-Making

July 11, 2010

Scraplifting Heaven..lol..

Happy Sunday everyone! So as you read in my title I am in scraplifting heaven (hehe).. I actually surprised myself on how close on got to matching my inspirational card (I found it in Stamp It cards  magazine).
Here is my inspiration...
and here is my card..
what do ya think? of course I put my own spin on it, but I got pretty close! I used my cloud paper technique again for the background.
I used Cuttin up For the 'hello', give a hoot for the trees, paper pups for  the clouds and paisley for the ity bity mushrooms.
Hope you like it, and I will see you all tomorrow for another BBTB2 challenge! :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

bonnie said...

I love it Joanna....I like it better than the inspirational card....your card is soooo cute! Gorgeous!!! Sweet hugs, Bonnie xoxox

KreativeKarla said...

I like yours better! Great job and thanks for sharing:)
Karla

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love it, I like yours better those bity shrooms are adorable. Where they hard to cut since they're small?

Scrappy Mel said...

I totally agree - I like yours better! I LOVE the embossing on the trees and your cloud technique. :)

buglvr2010 said...

Oh so very cute...I think yours is better than the original.. I love the texture on the trees.

mum of two said...

I think it ia beautiful! It is amazing how close you came to your inspiration card. I agree with everyone else, I like yours better too!

flowerdisco said...

you rocked the scraplift...beautiful!

how do you like the magazine?

Court said...

i liked yours better too! nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...