Scrap-Making

July 22, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneak Peek #3!!

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day. I have another sneak peek here of the new stamp set from Scrappy Mom's Stamps called FOR THE BOYS..like I mentioned before these are the perfect sentiment stamps for those 'guy' cards! For this card I used the Just Beacause cart and did some  welding and embossing, it was super easy!
I like making 'guy' cards because I feel like you don't have to go overboard with your card-making skills..lol! Because guys like things simple! If you would like to see my other sneak peeks click HERE or HERE. And for more inspiration check out Momo's video HERE!   :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Too cool! Love this for the boys!! :) :) :) :) :)

Scrappy Mel said...

Great card!

And your right - the guys don't appreciate all the intricacies of card making! LOL Just kidding any male followers - you know we love ya! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Great guy card! You're right, they don't go in for fussy, but you've added just the right touches. I'm REALLY lovin' the stamps! xxD

Lauren B. said...

Super cute! I love the bubble embossing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...