Scrap-Making

October 11, 2010

BBTB2-Haunted House

Hello again! This is my 2nd post for today..please scroll down for the EAD blog hop! Thanks! :)

Ok, so I am back with a fun project for Bitten by the Bug 2! And this we week we were asked to make the 3D haunted house from the Happy Haunting cartridge ((which I don't have!)) so instead I made a cute little haunted house from the Winter Woodland cart. I didn't get to make it as spooky as I would have like but I did add a couple of scary ghosts from the Mini Monsters cart....


I've never made any 3D projects using my Cricut, but it actually wasn't that bad, just a LOT of scoring and folding and let me tell you, it was a lot easier using my hot glue gun to get all the little pieces to stay down! ;)  I also used PK Make a Monster face assort for the spooky lil' ghosts.

Be sure to check out  BBTB2 to see what all of the designers have made for you this week, I promise you will LOVE all the haunted houses AND we are also having a little giveaway you don't want to miss out! Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Emily said...

I love your house! It is adorable :)

Melissa said...

Too cute to spook! You did a great job!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Emily said...

OMG that is the cutest house EVER...LOVE IT:)

Maria Elena said...

This is so Cute !!! what a great job girl !

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

Joanna this is just too cute. I love it.
Hugs,
Raven

*Star said...

That is so cute! Awesome job!! tfs and have a great day. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

This is so cute! Now I really wish I had bought that cartridge!!!

CelticWoman said...

great imagination with that cart and such a cute project. hugs

Susan said...

Joanna your house is FABULOUS! I love the orange and black combination - your house is just so fun looking. Great job!!

xx Susan

Sharon said...

I love it!! I haven't made anything
3-D with my Cricut, either. You did an awesome job!!! :)

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Joanna this is the cutest, scariest house I ever seen! Love the papers you used and those ghosts are definetly Friendly ghost with those adorable faces, lol!
((Hugs)) Thersa

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Joanna!!! I love your card and I wish now I'd bought that cart when I had it in my hands!!!

I tried to leave a comment earlier for you and some others but I guess Google was having some issues because I was getting a "Service Unavailable" error message but only on some blogs, ohhh well, go figure! Anyway, I'm commenting now and that's such a cute card!!!

GiGi said...

I LOVE THIS HOUSE! You did such a great job on it! TOO CUTE!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODINESS!! This is ADORABLE!!! WOW WOW WOW!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

flowerdisco said...

adorable... forgot WW has 3d houses too. :)

critterbugg365 said...

I love the spooky house and the ghosts!

Julia Moss said...

Hey Joanna, we used the same house but your's came out way way better. Outstanding job.

Heather said...

Fabulous job with the challenge!! I love how cute this is. I love the faces on the ghosts and your cute orange and black polka dot roof. So cute!

Crayola58 said...

Joanna, this is just so darn cute. I love the ghosties, and I love that polka dot paper on the door, overhang and roof. It really makes the house pop.... Love it.
Carole

lynn said...

this is just darling-actually, all your halloween projects are so cute!

It's Jenn! said...

What a great job! Now that you've turned it Halloweeny, I think I like this house better than the one that was MEANT to be haunted. Love the papers you chose and your cute little ghosties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...