Scrap-Making

October 14, 2010

Fall Color Challenge

Hi there! Wow this week has been flying by! I hope you all are enjoying your day so far. ..
So who's ready for a color challenge!?! Because it's that time of month when EAD makes a special set of Stickerz to go along with the color challenge and this month the colors are sooo pretty...very 'Fall-ish'!
 These are the new Fall/Harvest Stickerz..aren't they pretty!?!

Here is some inspiration for you all...




 Love these colors! Fall is such a pretty time of the year! :)

Here's the Deets:
Create a project using the above color pallette and link it up to the EAD blog by
OCT 28th!
Everyone who plays gets a 25% off coupon!
One lucky winner will get a 20$ Gift Certificate!
Make sure to check out the DT for some inspiration!
 
 
Have a great day!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE them...such fabbie cards!!! You rocked those stickerz!!!

Sharon said...

These are just beautiful!! I love Fall and its colors, too! :)

Ruthie said...

Love the cards Joanna! The first is my favorite. :)

Ruthie :)

*Star said...

I so love those stickerz! Such beautiful and fabulous colors! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Tammy said...

You did a great job on this. Love it.

Beckie W said...

What a beautiful fall card. Thanks for sharing.

Audrey Frelx said...

Very pretty!

Tammy said...

Beautifully put together!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards Jo! You've done an awesome job with this month's Stickerz and theme! Beautiful creations! Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

I love Fall and these colours and stickers. So really, you have to know I L*O*V*E your cards!!! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Mari AKA Momo said...

Love these my friend!!! XOXO Momo

It's Jenn! said...

LOVE IT! I'm not usually a fan of stickers, but you made me a fan of these ones! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...