Scrap-Making

October 8, 2010

Happy Holiday Penguins..

Happy Friday everyone! I have a cute little Christmas card for you all. I'm really getting these whipped out..I always run waaay behind at the last minute making Xmas cards, so it's a good thing I'm getting some made now! 
So for this card I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the adorable penguins and the cute faces are from the PK Winter Faces {I drew on the little eyelashes on the girl penguin  :) }
And the sentiment is from the new Scrappy Mom's set ~Winter Wishes~

Aren't these the cutest! :)
**I'm not sure how many of you know this, but if you LOVE Scrappy Mom's Stamps as much as I do,  you now have a chance to try out for the Design Team! Right now Tammy and Melanie have opened up 3 more spots! All you have to do is send them a project to apply.
Good luck!
I will be back tomorrow for Momo's Birthday Bash Blog Hop!! I have some super fun cards to share with you all! have a great day! :)

17 comments:

Glora said...

CUTE!!!! I love those penguins.

Scrappy Mel said...

So stinin' ADORABLE!! I LOVE it!

Ok, question - Do you stamp before or after you Cuddlebug? I have tried before and it looks terrible when I do it!! Yours looks awesome! :)

DORCAS said...

These guys are way too cute! Love it! Colors are fabulous too!

Emily said...

SQUEAL.. look at these cute little guys...LOVE IT!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG i now have cuteness overload! hehehehehehee

Susan said...

I too have been making Christmas cards; I hate that last minute rush. I do not have this set of face stamps (though I do have 5+ sets of the PK stamps). You just may have enabled me. Bad you!! :-)

xx Susan

flowerdisco said...

yay...you are ahead of the game with the holiday cards. Too cute and I do love scrappy mom's stamps. I love their sayings.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!! sooo adorable love the PK faces. Gret idea on adding the eyelashes on the Mrs. Penguin. Cute

Ruthie said...

Awww...Joanna this card is so cute!

Ruthie :)

buglvr2010 said...

Super cute....I love these guys!

Sharon said...

Those are the most adorable penguins I've ever seen!! :)

Celeste B. said...

Those are just the cutest little penguins ever!! Love the faces! TFS! :)

Laurie F. said...

I love the penquins. They are so adorable!!!

Lauren B. said...

This is the CUTEST card! I love those little penguins. I hope I can get Simply Charmed...SOON! TFS!

critterbugg365 said...

I love those penguins! It reminds me of you and Josiah, now you have to make another one with a Natalie penguin on top LOL! Im glad to see you are using your Cuttlebug and glitter more....see isn't it fun?

Nicole said...

I am already a follower, and my favorite card out of the bunch is the party hat card!

creativeprincess said...

This card is stinkin' cute!
Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...