Scrap-Making

October 28, 2010

It's almost Halloween!

And I'm sooo happy I got a chance to make a few more Halloween cards! I was having fun whipping these out! lol..I've picked up a lot of goodies here and there when they go on sale and I needed to make something with this stuff before the holiday passing me up...I think I'm at that point were I have to much supplies and not enough time! Any one know what I mean!?! LOL...I know I'm not the only one!...So here's what I have been up to....

For this card I used the PK Lisa Jean Halloween stamp set and the coldren card is from Mini Monsters.

 This was one of my 1st attempts at really coloring in a stamped image. I'm trying to get more practice and get better at it. I just used my regular ol' colored pencils...maybe once I get a little better I will take the plunge (you know..either some Prisma colored pencils or dare I say..Copics!)
 I had to add a lil' bit of glossy glaze to the bubbles too!

 For this card I used a Martha Stewart stamp for the town and embossed it with black powder, the paper is by Cosmo Cricket and I finally bought a label maker and used it for the title.


I love the way this spooky owly card  came out. I got a fun set of Martha Stewart emblishments and this owl was part of the set. All the pieces are glittery. So I cut the tag from Storybook and layered it, did some faux stitching and I also heat embossed the 'BOO' too! :)
I even did some good old fashion paper tearing! :)


Are you all still with me? LOL..I told  you I was having fun making these..so for my last card I used some fun EAD Stickerz the ~Hocus Pocus~ set. This was my1st attempt at paper pleating. I've seen this done before and loved the look..it was kind of tricky for me, but I think I got it down.


Wheew! You made it through! LOL...hope you enjoyed my spooky cards! If I have some more time I will make a few more , I still have lots of goodies to play with! Have a great day! :)

17 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Great job on the coloring Joanna! It does not look like you need too much practice! Love all the cards.

CricutLvr!! said...

Awesome job on all these cards!!! You did great with the coloring too!!

flowerdisco said...

Jo, you have showed us you are good at everything you tried....and the coloring is another example.

Great cards!

Michelle said...

super cute! love the witch in the pot LOL !!! love pk stamps!
scrappinwithmybug.com

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! I need to you to come over and make me get some crafting done! ;) I love them all! I especially like the heat embossing - so pretty!

You did a great job coloring the little witch!

TFS!

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome cards Joanna!!! Love your coloring!! I don't have Copics either

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute cards!! You did great with the coloring on the witch card. :)

Saundra said...

Great job on the cards, Joanna! I love getting new goodies on clearance!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Great job on all your cards Joanna!! TFS

Celeste B. said...

You are so creative, I just love your beautiful creations! TFS! So cute!! :)

Angelica Suarez said...

These are so cool!! I have had the caption maker in my hands TWICE - TWICE! And put it back. You have definitely convinced me that next time I BUY. :) Wonderful cards, Joanna!! ~ Angelica

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! someone's been busy! great cards!
liz :o)

Jenny said...

fabulous cards Jo... love them!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

bonnie said...

Fabulous cards Joanna...love the cauldron...really cool! Colouring is perfect too! Hugs, Bonnie x

Sandi said...

oh wow, you were on a roll, each has its' own personality, great share, thanks. Sandi

Sharon said...

Oh Gosh these are all just sooooo cute!!! Love the witchy arms sticking out of the cauldron. The spooky town is great and that owl. WOW!! And you did an awesome job of the pleating!! Awesome cards!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

ALL of these came out soo great! some cuter than others! LOL Very busy lady! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...