Scrap-Making

January 28, 2011

Jumpy Jump

Hey there! So today I have another baby layout to share! Woohoo! Two done in one week! Talk about getting caught up! lol...seriously though..I just got 300 photos developed, now that adds to my stash of about 1,000 pictures to scrap (and that's just for my daughter!). Eeek! I'm never gonna be caught up!
I need to focuss a little more of my time into layouts now instead of cards, just to give you all a heads up, you might be seeing more of them in the near future! :)

Ok, onto todays's page. This was of my daughter when she was about 5 months old and she was having a blast jumping in those jumpy chair things you hang in the doorway. I also added some fun Cricut cuts at the bottom of the page.




I hope you like my layout and hopefully it inspires you all to scrap a little more before you really run waaay behind like me! lol... :)

I know I've mentioned before that when I make layouts I love to get inspiration from sketches. I don't have a certain website that I go to, I just look around and try out the ones I like.
This sketch is from The Scrappiest (sketch #100)..


Have a great weekend!

****************************************
Supplies/Details:
Peachy Keen Stamps
Boy Mates.-boy in train
Wide Eyed Kids.-Baby girl

Cricut Cartridges
Create a Critter-Train
Everyday Paperdolls-Boy (in trian)
Stretch Your Imagination-Baby girl
B is For Bor-Elephant
Sugar and Spice-Teddy bear
Plantin Schoolbook-tags
Cuttin' Up-title (welded together)
Twinkle Toes-scallop circle


23 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your page and pictures they are all adorable!! Wow, you 2 layouts done in one week that is awesome. I have been really trying to focus on my scrapbooking as well.. Cards just seem to be easier some times..

Amanda:0)

Ohhh Snap said...

Love the layout! I think 2 layouts in a week is very productive, especially when there are so many tempting distractions like cards, and new techniques to experiment with and Ideas to put in a notebook so I don't forget them (and then lose the notebook and spend a week looking for said notebook). Well you get the idea.

I'm trying to get better but scrapbooks aren't filled in a day. I try it and then I have to remake the first page a few times lol.

bonnie said...

This is just too cute for words girl....love your layouts, those peachy faces are the cutest...wish we had peachy here!! Hugs x

Savahanna said...

Super sweet LO. I am loving your layouts. Cannot wait to see more!

GiGi said...

Oh, how CUTE! That train is ADORABLE!

Michele said...

This is very cute!! You are inspiring me. Cards are no problem... layouts take a little extra thinking and planning. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

So so cute! I need to get with it and start working on my scrapbooking. :/ That's a fantastic sketch!

TFS!
Lauren

Audrey Frelx said...

How very adorable; both the layout and the pictures!!!

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! I love the layout! She's such a cutie, too! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Too Cute!!

de said...

SOOOO sweet! I am in love with this adorable LO!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet!

Jennifer said...

Joanna,

I'm proud of you for doing so many layouts!!! :) This one turned out super cute! As if doing layouts isn't intimidating enough, you used a million cartridges! ;) Hopefully, that's easier to do with the Gypsy (I still haven't had time to open, charge, & register the one I got for my birthday)!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

JennyKozar said...

this is absolutely adorable!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

your layout is so sweet! it reminds me of my oldest, she had a walker that she loved!
liz :o)

Lena said...

Wow cute layout. I am a new follower and like to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Your Daughter looks adorable and I LOVE the Layout! :o)

Amanda T said...

WOW! I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for the inspiration. What a beauty your daughter is. I really need to get scrappin' more... I have my box of 1000 pics, too! :) Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It made my day! And, thanks for following it, too. That means a lot to me. :) Love your blog!!

Cassie said...

So cute!
Come over to my blog for a great new announcement about a new website launched for cricut users!

http://www.hobbymommycreations.com

4kids4 said...

Oh, what an adorable page and the cutest pics! The Cricut train is so sweet...great PK faces! You want to do more pages...I need inspiration...bring 'em on! :-)

~Sharon C.

Unknown said...

This is beyond adorable!

Live Love and Scrap said...

ITS Adoraflippinble!!!! My boys LOVED the jumpy thingy...I miss it!!! They grow up so fast....they are about to turn 7 and 4 maybe I can squish them in for one LAST jump LOL!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Liz Chidester said...

Great job on the sketch!! Thanks and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...