Scrap-Making

March 9, 2011

Let's Go to the Park- Layout

Hi there! I've got a fun scrapbook page to share with you all that I just finished up...it's of Natalie (of course!) playing at the park, having a good ol' time! 
I've been searching around for some new sketch blogs and I stumbled across this one called Stuck?! Sketches, they have some great sketches for inpiration and the DT is pretty awesome.
So here's my take on the March 1st sketch..

I love that sentiment from Emma's 'Turn that Frown Upside Down' set.

I used my I-top to make the brads in the flower centers..I love using that when I want my embellies to match the paper/design.

I wanted to show a close up of these chipboard letters..it's hard to tell in the pic, but they are kinda furry..love 'em!

I cut the clouds out from the Create a Critter cricut cart and I also tried my hand at some glimmer mist on my LO for the 1st time. Still learning how to use it in  the right way, so don't judge! lol...

Hope you like it! All papers and stickers are by We R Memory Keepers 'Out and About' set.

And here's the sketch:

Thanks for poppin' in, have a great day!

See ya tomorrow for the EAD color challenge!


13 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

i think your layout is fantastic!! i love all of the different, surprise elements!

Libby Beach said...

Your layouts are always come out so super cute :) Thanks for sharing :)

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

I love this LO - so vibrant and fun looking! The kid is adorable too!

Unknown said...

I love all the bright, happy colors :)

.adri. said...

I absolutely love this l/o! It is so bright and full of life that it literally makes me want to go to the park right now! ;o)

Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with us!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness, joanna! this is so cute! I love the papers you used!
liz :o)

Anonymous said...

Super super cute! That paper is adorable and I love your interpretation of the sketch!
TFS!
Lauren

Tisha said...

This is too cute! I love everything about it and I have never used the glimmer mist so ur my hero,LOL!

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

AJoy said...

Absolutely adorable! The pictures look like they graduate through the colors of the rainbow until you look real close. Awesome!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for the info on the sketch site.

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable layout. Love all of the fun embellies. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Great layout!super colors on your project,I love it!!!

LG said...

Great mix of patterned papers and embellishments

teachermom5 said...

So cute! What a great idea. I will have to visit that site with great sketch designs. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...