Scrap-Making

May 31, 2011

Fun announcements and a card!

Hi everyone! If you're a fan of my Facebook Fan Page yesterday I mentioned that I have some exciting news to share today! 
Well, I have been asked to join the Momenta (ATD) Design Team! Yipee! I'm sooo super excited about this! Momenta has the cutest product line from pattern papers, cardstock, card kits, scrapbooking kits, stickers, embelishments and more! I can't wait to start creating! I've been wanting to get on a 'paper' DT so this is like a dream come true! :) My term is for 6 months and I will be joining a group of fabulous Designers and crafters! Yay! Here's the post at the Momenta blog to check out who made the team..thank you Momenta for this opportunity!

*******
I also need to take a moment and let you all know that Peachy Keen Stamps will be rolling out new releases this week with sneak peeks tomorrow and Thursday and end the week with a blog hop with TONS of chances to win Peachy Keen stamps! I'm beyond excited about this new release!!! These stamps are sooooo stinkin' cute, you will want them all!! *trust me!* I'm having fun whipping out some projects, so make sure to pop by tomorrow for my sneaky peek! :)


******
I also have a NEW blog button, thanks to the wonderful Mel *Scrappy Mel* she worked very hard making this new button for me and I LOVE it! So if you have my old button feel free to snag this new one ..it's so purrrrty! :)


Photobucket


********
Ok, I couln't leave you without a cute card to share! 
I made this one a few days ago..hope you likey!

Supplies:
PlayTime-Cricut cart.
Peachy Keen Stamps-PK-Princess Face Assortment
Pattern Paper-Cosmo Cricket
Scrappy Mom's Stamps-'Happily Ever After'



Thanks for letting me share all my fun news! I'm so excited about everything!

Have a great day! 




10 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats on the DT. I love the bright colors on your card.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!
Love the card.. 2 cute:)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Congrats on making the Momenta design team! Can't wait to see your creations with their products. And this twinkle Toes fairy card is SO super CUTE!! Keep 'em coming, Joanna! :) ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Buice said...

Wow!!! Congrats and great card! Love your stuff!

Sharon said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
Looking forward to the new releases
from Peachy Keen. And your fairy card is just adorable. Love the sentiment!!! :)

Candace said...

Good for you Joanna!! I would love to be on a DT! Someday maybe! I think I need to practice up!! And I am SO excited for the PK relase!!! Can't wait to see your projects!! :)

Candace

bonnie said...

Yay Congratulations sweetie, I'm so happy and excited for you...you will be fabulous in their team and they are super lucky to have you! ;) I love your super sweet card...so bright and cute....TFS your wonderful news! :) Hugs x

Scrappy Mel said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new creations! :)

Oh, no - more PK stamps that I NEED! I don't have anymore room in my CD holder for more stamps! LOL I can't wait to see the new releases.

Your little fairy is FABULOUS!

Thank you so much for the shout-out - you are so sweet!

{{{ HUGS }}}

Ohhh Snap said...

Congratulations on being on the Design Team! Not that I'm surprised, your creations are wonderful :D.

carrie said...

Adorable cards and a big congrats to you! I can't wait to start working with you and these wonderful products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...