Scrap-Making

May 21, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Hey there! I'm back with another Scrappy Mom's sneak peek for the 'Sun Kissed' stamp set released yesterday. These are the new Summer/Beach themed sentiment stamps..perfect for all your beachy themed projects! :)

Summer Lovin'

I love this card, it's one of my favies! The couple is cut from the Cricut Decals cartridge that's preloaded on the E2 machine. This cart is so much fun..and it's super easy to switch the faces with some adorable Peachy Keen Stamps faces too! ;)



I hope you likey..I have even more inspiration coming tomorrow with the new set, so pop back and give it a look see! 

And make sure to check out the rest of the SMS DT gals we will all be showcasing this new set all weekend! 



Have a great day!

Supplies:
Scrappy Mom's Stamps-'Sun Kissed', twine
Cricut cart.-Cricut Decals
Peachy Keen Stamps-Princess Faces assort. (girl), Boy Mates assort. (boy)
Pattern paper & tag-We R Memory Keepers
dew drops, button, border punch

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sweet...how cute is this! Love the kissing booth...how fun!!! :) Hugs x

buglvr2010 said...

Oh so adoraoble....I love the colors..this so sweet!

GiGi said...

This is SO CUTE!!! And I love the PK faces on here!

Tami B. said...

This is really cute! Love the images and the colors you used.

Houses Built of Cards said...

I never even thought of using Peachy Keen faces on these!!! What a CUTE card!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Rosy C. said...

What a Cute and color Vibrant Card!!! LUVLUVLUV... Still wishing I had purchased the E2 also just for this cart. Great work on your cute card. TFS...
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

This is adorable! I love the kissing booth idea!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - this is the CUTEST CARD EVERY!! I love it! The couple is adorable and the faces just make them even better! FABULOUS card! :)

Nhi P. Tran said...

This card is so cute!!!!!!!! :]

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

This is so so so so so ADORABLE!! Love how you did the bodies and SUMMER LOVIN is such a cute fit for the colors and cute characters!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, Joanna!! Love and Hugs, Kathy

Erika Valdez said...

OMG this is the most adorable thing i have seen in a long time!! I love love love it!! Did I mention i love it LOL!! Great job thanks for sharing!!

Raven B said...

Oh my gosh this is fabulous!!! Someone else had linked it and wow!!! Super awesome girl.
Hugs,
Raven

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...