Scrap-Making

July 16, 2011

You're Perfect

Hi everyone! It's day 2 of some more Scrappy Mom's sneak peeks. Yesterday was the new release day, if you missed my 1st sneaks you can check 'em out HERE.

Meet today's card.. :)

Today I've featured the "Quirky Quotes" stamps set..love this set! I cut my gal from the Rock Princess Cricut cart and used the PK-Laughy Taffy face assort by Peachy Keen Stamps. All the pattern papers are from the Upcycle collection by Cosmo Criket.
Hope you likey!
I've got a super cute layout I'm sharing tomorrow.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the SMS DT girls have been busy creating with the new release! 

9 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

This girl is SO FUN!! I'm not sure if this is what you were going for, but your card totally reminds me of the Bruno Mars song, "Just The Way You Are!" I saw it and the song popped in my head! The PK face is perfect for your girl, too. Thanks for the inspiration as always, Joanna! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

kim c said...

super cute...reminds me of a 60's go go girl.

bonnie said...

Oh I love her...she's just fabulous...so fun sweetie :) Hugs x

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

dido what Jen said, My 3 year old daughter is always singing that Bruno Mars song!!Great job with the card
Kristan

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

She is perfect - love it! :) The background paper rocks too!

I also, LOVE your camping scene card from yesterday - SOOOO STINKIN' CUTE! :)

- Mel

Aphra Bolyer said...

Well, isn't she just the cutest thing? LOVE the details on her face. May need that cart after all. :)

Jae said...

Perfect cut for that sweet sentiment! Looks like she's have so much fun, fabulous card!
hugs, Jenn

Arcy Scraps said...

this card is very upbeat and bright. she is perfect!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is just perfect! I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...