Scrap-Making

August 23, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Hi there! I've been trying to make a few projects with the newest Peachy Keen Stamp releases. There are so many and they're so cute, perfect for the coming Winter season and holidays. 
I have to warn you I totally scraplifted this design from one of my scrappy inspirations -Jana Eubank- she made this super cute layout awhile back and I just loved the design of it. And the best part is that it works perfectly with the new Christmas Heads stamps.
Here's my page...



All the papers are by DCWV from an older Crsitmas stack I got from Michaels. The letter stickers and rub-ons are from my stash ((woot! woot! for using stuff from my stash stuff! lol..)).
Of course I did some fun paper piecing and gave all the winter people some roosy cheecks.
These pics were taken this past January in the little mountain  town we used to live in.

Here are the new stamps I used along with the different face assortments..


Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. There's a couple of fun challenges going on today..
Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge
Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I know exactly which Jana Eubank sketch you used - I love that one & the PKS stamps work PERFECTLY! Congrats on using stuff from your stash! The paper is adorable too! {hugs!}

Melissa said...

Love the PK faces on your page- very cute.

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL! What a perfect way to use those new stamps and an incredible layout! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

LOVE it! So many adorable little faces to enjoy :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so cute! I really like those new PKS a lot!

Live Love and Scrap said...

FABULOUS layout Miss Joanna!!! Oh how I wish it was snowing...I am sooo sick of the heat!!!

I checked out Jana's layout...its sooo cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...