Scrap-Making

September 23, 2011

EAD Monthly Steal in action..

Hey there! Today I'm the hostess on the EAD blog, this week I used the Monthly Steal (the spider & web in vinyl) and here's what I posted, hope you likey! :)

*************************

Hi everyone! I thought this month's Monthly Steal was super cute and I just HAD to have it for my Halloween decor..which I need to start dusting off and digging out of the hall closet ((honestly, I'm scared to open the door and look in there! lol)). You still have a few days to snag this lil' spider and her (yes, I decided it's a she ;p) web for only 5 bucks!
I put this up right in my front room window, and now that it's officially Fall it totally gets me in mood for all the fun Fall festivites! :)
Please don't judge the granny curtians (my mom gave me those! lol)..

September Monthly Steal
Thanks for stopping by! 

P.S. Jenn from She's Crafty made a vidoe on Wednesday on how to apply the vinyl and she used different colors (you can get these in ANY color!), so make sure to check out her video HERE for a quick tutorial! :)

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Joanna~
This is a cute idea! And those curtains are not granny... They sure look pretty to me!
Have another crafty weekend!

Amy said...

This is so so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...