Scrap-Making

October 11, 2011

Happy Fall to One an All

Hi there! I'm posting twice today woohoo! If you want to see my baby mini album just scroll down or click HERE. Today is another Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge. This week Mel and Tammy switched it up and we are having a color challenge with a theme. The colors are brown and teal and the theme if Fall..so you can use any cartridge or any cut you want!
Here's my card, I used the oh-so cute Faceless Scarecrow Dolls by Peachy Keen Stamps and did some paper piecing...

The sentiment is from the SMS 'A Holiday to Remember' stamp set.
The card base was cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut cart, and the pumpkins are from the Gypsy Wandering cartridge. I also used the PK-649 Scarecrow Accessories and the PK-510 Jack-O-Lantern Face Assortment. I hope you can come join us, there is a special prize for one lucky winner! Click HERE to get all the detials and to see what the rest of the DT made for more inspiration!


P.S. On Sunday we did get to go to a Pumpkin Patch, we had so much fun. Natalie loved it..she had fun looking at all the pumpkins. We got some old fashion root-beer floats and we even went in a corn maze. Here's a few picks of our day.. :)














Thanks for looking! Have a great day! :)


15 comments:

The Country Life said...

Adorable project!! OMG! Your baby girl is such a cutie!! Your pic's are so nice!! Have fun scrapbooking with those!!:)

Judy said...

OMG! Your card and those pictures are beyond cute!!!

Glora said...

This card is absolutely GORGEOUS and perfect as can be! I LOVE it!!!!!!! And those pictures are precious. Your little one is SO cute! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Your scarecrow is wonderful. Enjoyed you family's pumpkin patch photos too. :)

Kim said...

Love the card! It's too cute:) The fall pictures of the family are Great:)
~Kim

Shelly said...

Awe.... that is the cutest little card! I absolutely love it! And your daughter is darling too! Looks like you guys had a blast at the pumpkin patch!

bonnie said...

Oh goodness...such adorable sweet family pics....looks like sweet lil' Natalie had a bunch of fun!! Love your cute card...those peachy faces are soooo cute!! ;) Hugs x

the cricutologist said...

You have a lovely family! I love pumpkin patch pictures! You have created priceless memories for your daughter! She is a doll!

Kate said...

Adorable Card, love everything about it. Thank you for sharing your Beautiful Family Photos.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN festive card!! Your family pics are awesome and your daughter is adorable. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Your card is very cute but I have to say (as an old lady) I really enjoy seeing your young family pictures of your trip to the pumpkin patch! I love the one where Natalie is standing in the road all alone, I like photos like that...

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey I go to that same pumpkin patch. I have been going there for the past 8 years. I love seeing the pics of your little one. It looks like she was having a blast.

jendangelo1 said...

Where is this pumpkin patch at? I also live in SoCal and I'm looking for a good one to take my girls to!! :)

Joanna said...

@ Jen, the pumpkin patch is in Redlands, right off the 10. Hope that helps! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness...I had all these fun things to say about your card and then got totally lost in these ADORABLE pics!!!

Oh my gosh...I think my favorite is the BAT with the binkie LOL!!!

SOOOOOO cute...thanks for sharing!!! I hope to get our boys to our local pumpkin patch but its been SOOOOO darn HOT!!! I want it at lease feel like Fall even though we dont really get a FAll =)

Oh and your card is pretty darn cute too!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...