Scrap-Making

November 23, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Hi there! Today I'm the host over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog, I'm sharing a fun wreath I FINALLY made..I've been hoarding this stryofoam wreath for the longest time! lol..hope you likey! :)
*********************

Hello crafty friends! It's Joanna B. here. Today I'm sharing a fun DIY Christmas wreath..lately I've been on Pinterest a LOT..if you don't know what Pinterest is, it's basically a place to pin and catergorize anything you want and each pin takes you straight to that subject. So I've been pinning wreaths I can make for Christmas and have been getting so many awesome ideas I finally had to go get some supplies and make one for my home.
I wanted to have a banner going across it, I used my Cricut to cut the banner letters and hot glued them to some  white ric-rac ribbon and added some red grosgrain ribbon for bows.


I wrapped the entire wreath with grey yarn and made some fun yarn pom-poms.

The nice thing about making these is that they are totally customizable and fun to make! You can make them any color you want!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Thanksgiving Day tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and the red and white look so good against the gray :)

LG said...

so coooool!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh, I LOVE it! It's so pretty - great job! :D

- Mel

Monica said...

This is amaxing Joanna!! I need to join Pininterest!

bonnie said...

Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again this is awesome...so fab to make...love it! ;) Hugs x

365 Days of Cricut said...

OMG this is so amazing I want one!! I can't believe you actually did it, I still haven't even opened up my stuff I bought from Michael's that day LOL!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the festive pom-poms. The banner looks awesome. Happy birthday to your little one! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...