Scrap-Making

November 2, 2011

Lil' Pumpkin

Hi everyone! This month I'm the Guest Designer on the Helmar Adhesives blog. I've been so lucky to be able to play with some of their great glues, tape runners and pop dots (LOVE!)..Here's one of the projects I've made so far and what I posted...
***************************

Today I wanted to share a fun Halloween layout of my daughter, Natalie. This was last year, she was almost one years old. When I make my scrapbook pages I like to use 6x6 paper pads because I feel like I can buy more with my money, so I like to make them stretch. I try to find creative ways to use that size paper and using the Helmar taper runner made it so easy to adhere small pieces of paper!


I really LOVE the Acid Free Glue for scrapbooking too, I used that to add my title.
IMG_2045
And the ZapDots are awesome for adding lots of dimension to my page, they are the perfect thickness. I alternated the ZapDots on every other pumpkin for a fun look. I also added a little piece of burlap and the Tape Runner is strong enough to hold it in place! ;)
IMG_2046
I hope you like my page and hopefully inspires you to scrap your Halloween photos! :)
Thanks for stopping by! 

Helmar Supplies:
Acid Free Glue
ZapDots
Tape Runner

Other supplies:
Cosmo Cricket pattern paper and stickers, burlap, brads, buttons, Mini Monsteers Cricut cartridge, background paper by Momenta.

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

She is too adorable, cute lil pumpkin... love your layout page too...

.adri. said...

what a fun layout! absolutely love the burlap!!! thanks for showing!

-Adri
www.maviecherie.com

Amy said...

What a cute little pumpkin and layout! TFS :)Amy

HappyPlaceJen said...

Sweet layout, Joanna! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable layout! Love the pic's of your darling little pumpkin! Great job-love the burlap too:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fab layout! doesnt' hurt having the cutest pumpkin as your subject! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...