Scrap-Making

January 4, 2012

Laundry Day

Hey there! Today I'm hosting the ReallyReasonableRibbon blog. I'm sharing this cute layout of Natalie having fun with laundry..lol. Hope you like it! P.S. I think my mojo is slowing returning! lol :)
*****************************

Hello scrappy friends! Joanna Bandelin from Scrap-Making here.
Today I wanted to share a fun scrapbook page I made featuring the Cotton Candy Baker's Twine
These pictures were taken about a year ago, I was just about to start folding the laundry when my daughter was being very quite. I went to look for her and found her surrounded with clothes..she was emptying out her hamper and clothes were everywhere! lol..she thought it was so fun, it was so cute! :)

I was inspired by this sketch from PageMaps..the clothesline look is one of my favorite things to do on scrapbooking projects..so the baker's twine came in handy for that. I just stapled the ends down to the layout. I also did a little bit of machine stitching along the edges with my new sewing machine. :)









Hope this inspires you to get your New Years scrappin' mojo flowing. :)



7 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

Love your layout, photo's are too cute!

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I'm glad your crafty mojo is returning. Maybe you just needed a little down time. {hugs!}

Auntie Em said...

How sweet is that LO??!? I Love it! I have some chipboard pieces, clothespins and photos of my daughter, when she was a little girl, that would work just perfectly with this idea.
I love the little birdies holding the clothesline. So adorable.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Diane said...

I saw your post on the ribbon blog and had to stop over to see your blog. This is such an adorable layout.

Jenny said...

LOVE! SO super cute. Great job!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

janner said...

Such a cute layout!

Arcy Scraps said...

such a beautiful layout! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...