Scrap-Making

January 16, 2012

Thoughts of You

Hey there! Here's my post for the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today...
***************

Hi crafty friends! Joanna Bandelin here from Scrap-making today.
Here's a sweet card that's perfect for a frined or someone special that's on your mind. I did some embossing with my butterfly and made my own handmade button. I used some Aqua Seam Binding ribbon and some of my favorite Cherry Baker's Twine hope you like it! Don't forget to join in our Valentine's challenge here. :)





Supplies:
RRR
EAD (sentiment)
Crate Paper
Unity Stamp Co (butterfly)

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. I sure do like your butterfly.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

JennyKozar said...

Very pretty! Love the colors.

bonnie said...

Sweet card...love the embossed butterfly and your homemade button is so cute! ;) Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...