Scrap-Making

August 8, 2012

I'm back! And some scrapbooking...

Hi crafty friends...well after a much needed crafty break, I'm back! I took some time to reorganize my life and reprioritize (long word?! lol) things.
I'd say things are going pretty good and I've missed all the lastest scrappy/crafty action I feel like I need to catch up! :)
I've been doing a few scrapbook layouts here and there..I have a crazy amount of pictures that need to go into albums. During the last few months I've taken on photography as a serious hobby and I'm hoping to grow and become a pro one of these days. 
Natalie is growing like a weed, she is alomst 3! That scares me! lol I don't want her to grow up, but it's happening right before my eyes. 
So you will be seeing a little bit more of me and my craftiness. :)

Here's a few pages I've worked on lately..
*I've decided to use the supplies I have to try to save some $$...we'll see how long that last! :)



I look forward to hearing from you all, hope everyone is doing good.

8 comments:

Saundra said...

Welcome back to the crafty world, Joanna! It looks like you haven't lost your touch. These layouts are beautiful! Your daughter is such a cutie pie! I look forward to see your creations again. ~hugs, Saundra :)

buglvr2010 said...

Hooray! So happy your back! Your layout and photography are beautiful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your lay-outs are so sweet! And the pics of your daughter are adorable! Nice to see you posting again!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Yay! So glad to see your back crafting! These layouts are great - you haven't lost your touch. :)

Big {{{ HUGS }}} to you! Looking forward to new projects.

Mel

Rosie said...

awesome layouts!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wahoo, you've been missed!!! your layouts are just perfect! I wish you well on your photography journey!

2LilPrincesses said...

sooo glad to see you back! love all your layouts! does this mean you're going to be back on a regular basis??

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.co

Live Love and Scrap said...

I have missed your layouts...they always bring a smile to my face! So bright and cheery!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...