Scrap-Making

April 25, 2010

Just for You!

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! We are having a nice lazy day, I love it! Natalie had her 1st taste of peas too and she actually liked it! lol..So I was finally able to play with my Give A Hoot cartridge today. I just looove the little deer on this cart, that's the main reason why I bought it! This card is 6x6, I really like the way it came out...here are the details:
*the deer is from Give a Hoot and the banner.
*the clouds and grass are from Create a Critter.
*I ran the blue paper through the cuttlebug and inked the edges a bit.
*And used pop dots for 1 cloud and the sentiment.
Hope you like it!

16 comments:

magicwanda said...

Oh Joanna
This is super cute....
Wanda :-D

buglvr2010 said...

Love this little deer, too. I just made a card with it a couple days ago. I'll have to post mine. I love card...the papers are great and the your doodling adds so much to the card.

Janis Lewis said...

So sweet! How do you make envelopes for the 6x6 cards?

flowerdisco said...

just beautiful as always.

so Natalie ate her first peas, uh? layout time, right? :)

Joanna said...

Janis the card was already premade, so it came with an envelope. :)

Jenny said...

Soooo cute!! Love it!! :D just adorable!! Hope all is well!! :D have a wonderful week!!

Creative Momma said...

Super cute, Joanna!!! That deer is super adorable and I love the rainbow paper :)
Hugs
Marina

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable card!!! So cute!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh joanna this is adorable, I want this cart just for that precious little deer!
Hugs
Juliexx

GiuliaG. said...

OMG, Joanna, this card is so darn adorable. I love all the texture and the soft colors and how everything comes together so well. You are so gosh darn talented girl....blows my mind. Thanks for sharing!

S.Bayles said...

What a great card. Love the colors... Great Job.

Tammy said...

I just love your card.....so sweet!
smile...Tammy

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a sweet deer, Joanna! Love the banner too. Love this! xxD

bonnie said...

Gorgeous little deer....I love everything about this card....so sweet :) Hugs, Bonnie x

farmhouse-story said...

first of all, you baby is adorable! and this card is so sweet! one day i will use my cricut in the ways you are using it:) your creations are just amazing well done! tfs!

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW girl...look at you and all your creativity!!! This card is just toooo cute and that mini you made.....oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!
hugs,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...