Scrap-Making

May 27, 2010

Challenge #2 with Sandra (my sis)..

So as you all know my sister and I are having a 'just for fun' challenge between the two of us. We really wanted to see what each other can come up with, with the same cricut cuts. We both realized that our cartridge collections are growing every month and they are kind of collecting dust because we cant keep up! LOL..so this is perfect for us, I hope we can inspire you all!
So since she picked our last challenge with the Argyle Wild Card, this time it's my turn..and I chose the angel outfit  from Once Upon a Princess with any princess we wanted.
 **** CLICK HERE TO VISIT SANDRA'S BLOG TO SEE HER TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!***
..and here is what I did...
The lighting was a little off, but this really looks super cute in person! I decided to do a layout since I haven't really been doing too many, I really need to get my layout mojo back! lol!
For the princess I did a lot of inking along the edges and I added some pink gems along the bottom of her dress and used stickles for the halo and the heart.
More stickles on the halo and lots of pop dots...and blue ink on the edges of the wings(it really makes them stand out more)...
And the little ANGEL herself ~NATALIE~
So what do ya think? I know she's a cutie, lol! She has bright blue eyes and I even made the princess with blue eyes too :) ..thanks for taking a look and don't forget to visit Sandra's blog and leave her some love!

8 comments:

bonnie said...

I love this it's really cute and girly a perfect layout for your little princess who looks absolutely adorable, I have 2 little princesses so I need to get this cart!! :) sweet hugs to you, Bonnie xx

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable layout for your little cutie there!!!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Ahhhhh that is soooo cute! I love both angels in this LO! The cricut angel looks like you bought it from the Hello Kitty store! This is very pretty keep it up. I hope you get your LO mojo back, it looks like you did LOL! That's funny how you said our cartridges are growing monthly! ha ha, let's not tell our husbands that! I am a cricut cartridge addict and I can't stop!

scrappinlil said...

Wow you did a fantastic job...She is such a cutie...loving the princess cart..my mom got this one so Now I can borrow it..Now I will go to Sandra's blog.

Janis Lewis said...

I think you are AWESOME! Love the feel of this, soft colors, fibers, glitter. It looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful lo!! she is a sweet and precious little angel!

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious, precious PRECIOUS!!!!!! Everything is just perfect for your little angel! Fun that you're doing challenges with your sister. Gonna go check her out. xxD

flowerdisco said...

Natalie is getting prettier and prettier by the second...the layout just compliments her beauty.
take care dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...