Scrap-Making

November 10, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge-Christmas Card

Hi there! I'm back with this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge! And this week the theme is to make a Christmas card using the Card Feature from any cartridge.

Well, I totally scraplifted my card from one of my favvvvvvorite people---->Kristina Werner<---- I have been a HUGE fan of hers for as long as I can remember...I would stay up at all hours of the night watching her YouTube videos and I have learned sooo many different techniques from her also. I love her style and I just loved this card she made a few days ago, I just had to try it myself! Here is the link to check out her card and how to video HERE..and here's my card..
 Isn't this too cute! I made a window card from the Wild Card cartridge and the adorable little gingerbread is from the Smiley Cards cart...I heat embossed the snowflakes with clear powder and the sentiment with white powder.
 I even gave her some bling on her bow! The sentiment is from the 'Winter Wishes' stamp set by Scrappy Mom's Stamps and the face is from the Peachy Keen Snow Cuties 1 1/8".
I hope you like it! Be sure to check out what the DT made, you will have so much inspiration!
And don't forget to check back later for my PEACHY KEEN SNEAK PEEKS!!


Peachy Keen Stamps Winter 2010 Release

23 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is seriously cute. That little Gingerbread gal -- I wanna squeeze her! Wonderful card for the CCC challenge - TFS! (Off to check out that link now)
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

jennyplace2 said...

I can not blame you for lifting this one, to stink cute! LOVE IT!

Glora said...

WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love it!!! I will have to check out the original. Awesome cute!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Good Morning Joanna! This is the sweetest card! I love that little gingerbread girl and I heart Kristina Werner too. :) I haven't really looked at Smiley cards b/c I have been having so much fun with birthday bash. Maybe I will get a chance to make a card with it this weekend. Have a great day!
Ruthie :)

Erika Valdez said...

This is soooo stinkin cute!! I love that little gingerbread!! TFS

Saundra said...

I love this little gingerbread card. The heat embossing looks really good.

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo SUPER CUTE! I Love the face! You did a wonderful job on this weeks challenge! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

Jessica said...

So cute!! I love Kristina, too! She's awesome! ;)

Unknown said...

I love her stuff too. I could watch her videos all day every day if I had time :) You did a fantastic job! Your creations always inspire me so much, I get excited when I see a post in my blogger dashboard from you!

Jennifer said...

Joanna,

That is absolutely adorable!!! :) I love it!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. I love how the gingerbread man is playing peak-a-boo. I love watching all the Kristina Werner's videos. Thanks for the idea & I think I will watch some of her videos now.

Angela
Simple Creations

Jenny said...

Soo cute Jo!! Love it! :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Joanna,
This card is simply adorable!! I love her cute little face. You did a beautiful job! :) -Nicole

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Too Cute-Uh!!! I love it! I just love her little face!! I could never eat her lol!

TFS,
Meriah

GiGi said...

This is so cute!!! I love how the gingerbread girl is peeking through! It looks so cool!

A Little Time said...

Oh gosh, this is soooo cute!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute card for this week's challenge...love that little face and the embossing on the card!! TFS

Sharon said...

Oh this is just tooooo cute! I love
it! She looks so happy! Love the embossing! :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so cute!! Nice embossing! I like you emboss more with the heat gun and I emboss more with the cuttlebug LOL!

Angelica Suarez said...

How stinkin' cute, Joanna! Seriously, stop!! You completely blow me away!! Love it! :) Angelica

bonnie said...

Oh this is way tooo cute....I too love Kristina Werner's sweet designs...fabulous lift you did here and that gingerbread girl so sweet :) x

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Adorable! I love this little gingy! So,so cute! Gotta get that Cricut cart!

Claire Langan said...

Super cute and adorable... Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...