Scrap-Making

November 2, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge-Emboss It!

Hi there! So, how many of you got to do the Gypsy update last night? I'm still working on getting mine updated..it hasn't gone through on my Mac yet but I really want to check out that Smiley Cards so bad, and I'm a little impatient and I'm trying to start up my old PC but that thing is a dinosaur and is taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R-!! lol..hopefully I can get it going by tonight!
So anyhoo..today is Momo's Tuesday Challenge (she does them every other Tuesday and does a giveaway at the end of the month!) and this week the theme was to incorporate embossing, it could be heat embossing or dry embossing. I went with the dry embossing. I just got the Preserves cartridge when I went to the Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago and I got the set of cuttlebug embossing folders that go along with the cart..these folders are the cutest! I just had to break  them in! The main reason I got the Preserves cart was to add some cute Peachy Keen faces to the fruit...So here is my card...

Aren't those strawberries the cutest ever!?! I can't stop admiring how cute they came out! LOL!! I used the PK Winter Faces Assortment for the faces and the sentiment is from 'A Pinch and A Dash' set by Scrappy Mom's Stamps. I hope you like my card...make sure to check out what the rest of Momo's DT made and hopefully you can join us in the challenge! Have a great day!

17 comments:

Tabitha said...

Very cute strawberries. They are my daughters favorite, this card would be perfect for her. I would put "You make Life Sweeter" LOL. Too cute now I need another cartridge. Love it.

Sandi said...

what sweet sweet faces on those strawberries, love all the colors in this. Sandi

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so adorable! love it!
liz ;o)

Erika Valdez said...

This is such a cute card!! I love the faces on the strawberries soo sweet!!!


Erika

Sharon said...

I love it!! Those faces on the strawberries are awesome! Great card!! :)

My Creative Time said...

O M G!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!! I JUST won the Preserves cart on ebay for $16 whooohooo!!! I CAN'T wait to get it!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, it's just darling!

GiGi said...

This is TOO CUTE! I love strawberries!!!

erin lee creative said...

OMG! I love this! The faces, just are too precious.

AND...I updated on my husband's Dell last night (I have a Mac too) and it worked great! GOOD LUCK!

erin lee creative said...

YES! So cute! I love these faces on these berries, great idea!

I updated my Gypsy last night on my husband's Dell and it worked great (I have a Mac too) Good luck!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I LOVE the embossed background! :)

Saundra said...

So super cute! I love the color combo you chose and the embossing is always a nice touch.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!!!!! Love all of the embossing and the cute faces and everything about it!!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Those little faces turned out amazing!!! Well everything you do is AMAZING!!!! Love you!!! XOXO

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is sooo super cute! I love the faces on the strawberries.... adorable! :o)

Tori said...

Veyr cute!! Love the strawberries!!

Tori :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Joanna, the embossing looks sooo fab on this. Darling card! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...