Scrap-Making

December 9, 2010

EAD Geek Week and Color Challenge

Hi there! 
Yay lookie here, I did a little holiday bloggy make-over! I hope you like the music! ;)
So..This week is 'Meet the Geek' (as in vinyl geek) week over at the EAD Blog and today is my day! woohoo! Wow this week has been all about me! lol..I got to choose the Cricut challenge over at BBTB2 and yesterday was Momo's blurb thingy and today is meet the geek! yippee! I can get used to this! lol :) If you would like to read my little blurb you can click HERE. I also whipped up this little winter scene card to show my EAD style! 


And today is also our color challenge at EAD and we've got some new stickerz too!

 Here's some inspiration for you using the colors...

For this card I used the Snow Fun stickerz.
I also used the sentiment from the 'Winter Wishes' set by Scrappy Mom's Stamps.
Here's some info about the challenge...
Create a project inspired by our Color Challenge
and Link it up
by Dec 23rd at Midnight
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS get a 25% off Coupon to the
EAD STORE
One Lucky Random winner will get a
25$ Gift Certificate!!
 Click HERE to enter the challenge! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are so cute! I love the snow people I NEED to do this challenge I want some EAD stuff!

JennyKozar said...

These cards are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Love love them! XOXO Momo

Janna Werner said...

indeed: uber cute! love the first one.

Janna

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love them both! I love your glittery snow! Hooray for glitter! :)

crazy for cricut said...

love your cards! Love the music too! Dina

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable cards!! I especially love the snow scene and your cute reindeer.

yyam said...

Oh these are soooo cute! :)

Love your little holiday makeover...so festive! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic stuff!!!

Stephanie said...

These are so cute! And I love the Christmas theme!

flowerdisco said...

they are great and i love the color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...