Scrap-Making

July 29, 2011

Chalkboard Frame-EAD DT Project

Hi there! I'm hosting the EAD blog today! I've made a fun chalkboard frame for Natalie's room. It ended up coming out super cute ((I think!))...here's what I posted...


Hi everyone! TGIF! :) It's Joanna here, today I have a fun project I made for my daughters room. I got this frame from the thrift store for dirt cheap, painted it hot pink with some acrylic paint to match her room. I used the Square Chalk-It (which is vinyl chalk board, these are so fun to use!)...I  just adhered the chalk-it right to the glass of the frame. I think this is a fun way to add a personal message or even as a gift for someone special.
I also added some burlap flowers with a few pink rhinestones for a pop. The burlap flowers are super easy peasy to make, you can find a tutorial HERE.
The Chalk-it's come in various sizes and styles. You can check those out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 

P.S. Here was the frame before.. Eeeek! scray! lol..the after is soo much cuter! ;)

4 comments:

Doris P. said...

I love the frame. It is a bargain to find these 'frames' any where and re-create.. as you did - tfs.. i will check out this new site!
parkernana5@cox.net

Erika Valdez said...

Super cute! I love the pink that is the same pink i have in my daughters room!! You did an awesome job and its functional so that makes it even better!!

Lots of love,
Erika

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW...what a huge difference!!! You would never know they were the same frame!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Blogger said...

BlueHost is ultimately one of the best hosting provider for any hosting services you require.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...