Scrap-Making

July 14, 2011

Wild About You

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a little quite around here, I've been really busy getting things done for projects that are due soon. Starting tomorrow there will be some NEW Scrappy Mom's stamps released with sneak peeks all week and I also have new Momenta and EAD projects to share ((soon))...so in the meantime since I can't share these things yet I have a baby layout I made a awhile back and never got around to posting, hope you like it! :)
These pics are of Natalie when she was about 3-4 months old ((she was the cutest little thing! and back then she actually let me put bows on her, lol!))

Cute right? I was so happy with the way this one came out!

Ok, I'm off to get a few more projects done..see ya back tomorrow! :)
Have a great day!

Supplies:
Pattern Paper-DCWV
Peachy Keen Stamps (eye on giraffe)-Critter Faces X-tra lrg.
Cricut carts:
Sugar & Spice (giraffe), Rock Princess (hearts), Country Life (banners), Wild Card (title).
twine, i-rock & pearls, label maker




8 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, it is very, very cute! Adorable layout and baby! :)Amy

Unknown said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the pattern you used on the banner :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

What an amazing layout, so very cute. Great job! ~Shen

Sharon said...

Awesome!! Natalie is just soooo adorable!! :)

Glora said...

WOW, this is just PRECIOUS! I love the coordinating giraffe. So cute! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

So sweet and precious...gorgeous layout of your lil' princess :) Hugs x

HappyPlaceJen said...

One word . . . PRECIOUS!! I'd certainly be happy with this page's results, too- Great job! These pics of Natalie remind me of my now 11-year old (insert sad sniffling here). It goes by SO FAST!! ENJOY!! :) ~Jen

janner said...

The layout is so sweet. I have those papers. They are perfect for your layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...