Scrap-Making

December 5, 2011

Peace

Hi everyone! I'm the host on the Creative Charms blog today...here's what I made...
*******************


Hi there! Joanna Bandelin here form Scrap-Making.
Today I wanted to share a fun festive holiday card perfect to give to someone special during this time of year.


I used my favorite die-cutting machine (my Cricut) to cut the reindeer silhouette out and added some bright red Gradient Gems Stickers to add some bling. Then I added the big bloom from the White Flared Flower Medley and a little Red Pure Blossom flower to the center using a glue dot. To finish off my card I added the Peace sticker from the Christmas Multi-Dimentsional Twinkle stickers.
Simple and easy and cute...my 3 favorite things these days! lol..

Happy Holidays! :)

3 comments:

Saundra said...

This is so, so pretty, Joanna!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

bonnie said...

So cute...I love the reindeer! ;) Hugs x

Live Love and Scrap said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE everything about it....one of your bestest!!!

hugs,
SArah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...