Scrap-Making

December 2, 2011

Altered Notebook-Momenta DT post

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great week. Here's a little project I made for my Momenta DT post today..hope you likey! :)
**************************


Hi there! Joanna B. here, today I'm sharing an altered kraft notebook. I found the notebook at my local craft store for about 2 bucks and thought it would be fun to redesign it. I love altering things and this one was pretty easy.
I used the Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad,-the papers in that collection are so fun!
I just trimmed down the paper to the size I needed and glue it down.

I used some Puffy Alphas for my title and the remember (puffy message) matches pefectly. :)
I also had to add some adhesive pearls from my stash for a girly touch!

I love using rub-ons..and the best part about these is that they are super glittery!
I thought the bee gave it a whimsy feel and you really can't even tell it's a rub-on, it goes on soo smooth! 

Some twine finishes off the book and done! Simple and cute...and it's something I can use everyday or give as a gift. :)


Supplies:
st-4909 chl pfy messages

Other supplies:
twine, kraft notebook, pearls

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...